Wednesday, May 4, 2011

POTD Day 42 Benefits

One of the benefits of being a teacher is being able to take my daughter to the school where I work. It is FABULOUS! I love our school first of all and I want to be involved but wouldn't be able to be as involved as I am now if I didn't work where she went to school. One other benny is that I have "eyes" everywhere. :) She has her space but if she does something naughty or especially funny/cute, I get to hear about it from friends/colleagues soon after said event.

 This courtyard is right outside my classroom and we had the door open due to the sunny weather and the little kids were going to recess. My kids have eagle eyes for J and I was taking the silly face pictures of kids during writing time so had my camera in my hands... I snapped a shot of her with her little friends happily skipping to recess!

No comments:

Post a Comment