Tuesday, May 31, 2011

POTD Day 63: I hate Play Doh

Yeah, I hate the smell and how little, dried up nuggets of it end up on the floor or in the rug, etc. ... the smell thing REALLY gets me though! So this is "Model Magic"...no smell and it STAYS OUTSIDE... So smallfry sets up shop in the garage with her friend and they go to town. The truth is, I don't have my photography class going on anymore and I was poking around online and looking at challenges I could do and read about one that said the theme this week was "Messy". So I was looking for messy and this is what I came up with. The darned challenge was NOT this week... (I know..I did that once before.... I was so excited you see...). I bring to you.... "Messy" (nicknames=chaotic, busy, stimulus overload)....

No comments:

Post a Comment