Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week 4-White Balance "Retake a Photo"....

One of my assignments this week is to get a photo that I wasn't 100% happy with and redo it. I LOVE the picture of Lalie playing with Hogan...

but the squirrel (attached to the "Squirrel on a Stick" and I am not kidding about the name of that thing..) is tooo blurred. It is supposed to be a bit blurred but I wanted everything to be still and that squirrel be a bit blurred yet identifiable. So... I tried again. It is difficult to recreate a moment like that but Lalie was a trooper and kept on swinging that thing around for Hogan. I was facing the light which isn't ideal but the alternative was to have a really distracting background of my house and patio furniture.  Here is what I have... It is a little different since the focus is on the dog but I kind of like that... 

This one was fun too.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment