1. Windows/Doors: Sadly, this is AFTER I spot healed out some of the chunkies that were splatted on my kitchen window! Maybe I should pull the Windex out this weekend...
2. Eyelashes: Spoiler alert .... They are fake sleeping! :) I blurred them a bit and erased the blur from S's eyelashes to add focus.
3. Leaf Veins: This is actually another Gerber Daisy bouquet that I have right now and I added Kim Klassen's Trust texture to it.
4. Paint: One of my students who was in Bob's play, made a mini version of those cool "splatter paintings" for each of her former teachers. Since I was her current teacher, I got a full on letter B with the splatter treatment on it. I choose to believe that the B stands for Buchwald. ;)
5. Faceless Portrait: I am not really sure what that means but I have a person here with no face. Truth be told, this was taken several months ago but I do love it... it captures my daughter's sense of style!