Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer

Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.
William Morris
Thanks for "Join my Joy" blogger Saskia for the timely quote...

I made a chart for my summer to chart out several projects that I wanted to complete this summer. Each week has an area of my house in it-that will be the area of focus for that week-organize, purge, paint, whatever needs to be done. It can be a little at a time or all at once if I get on a roll and feel like it. This is my attempt to not feel totally overwhelmed by what I want to get done in the summertime and also make sure that fun stuff is scheduled in too-books, friends, hikes, whatever we feel like! With that in mind, I will be on my hammock reading my book now! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment