Friday, December 30, 2011

Selling a Nikon D3100...know anyone?

I have had this camera for less than one year, used it a good amount and took very good care of it. It may as well have been in a booster seat, belted in while I was driving....

Asking $450.00

You get, the camera body, one lens (Nikor18-55mm VR), a battery charger with 2 batteries, all the manuals and software and other items in the photo. You would basically need to get a memory card and then she is ready to roll!

Scope out a full on review of this camera here!

Email me at hbuchwald@comcast.net if interested in adoption purchase of this well loved bgc (big girl camera).


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new camera! I told a friend about this one. I'm not sure she's ready for a BGC yet, but we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete