Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bless Natalie Five Times Over

Natalie loves to shop. Natalie participates in Black Friday every year. Clara and Julia love to shop and really wanted to do Black Friday. 

So....Our families rendez voused in the Fred Meyer parking lot in Covington at 10 pm the night of Thanksgiving. My daughter was transferred to their vehicle for transport to their home for a few hours of shut eye (and giggling...) before getting up at the CRACK.OF.DAWN with Natalie to join the other crazies for Black Friday shopping. They shopped and the girls pooped out at about 8:30 am. This is what they looked like upon arrival at my house. They looked good I thought for what they had gone through. 

I had to wonder what price I would pay for allowing my daughter to have so little sleep...it was actually okay. She napped at some point that day but was not a supreme grouchy girl like I thought she would be. THANK you to Natalie!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment