Sunday, January 12, 2014

Baltimore..my dad's old stomping grounds!

All Buchwalds, along with Randy (my cousin's hubby), took a daytrip to Baltimore and enjoyed a narration of memories triggered in my dad as we drove around. It was hard to get photos of everything since we didn't stop everywhere and it was THE COLDEST DAY that day of all the cold days we were there.
 
 Aunt Doris' and my dad's school.


Houses where they used to live...










We stopped for another "crabcakes and bloody mary lunch" and I happened to be sitting between my parents. It was FREEZING in that restaurant but I wanted to take the opportunity to have a photo with them both.




Goofy kids enjoying the Chinese restaurant's inclusion of oranges with the fortune cookies after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment