Saturday, April 9, 2011

Giving credit where credit is due...

I found a great list of challenges on this blog. I LOVED that idea since I am always scrounging around to find which challenge is which, where to link, etc... so I started a list of ones that I knew about and added a few that I hadn't done before but that sounded interesting. I thought I would be really cool and put the buttons on my list too!

THEN, when I got to Sunday, I knew that "Scavenger Hunt Sunday" was Ashley Sisk, I went to her site to get that button and there was a challenges page on her site (I had seen it before but didn't realize that it was a THOROUGH list of challenges..much like I was attempting to create). Ashley's had the buttons and is much more extensive than mine but I just spent so much time making it, I am keeping it and will add to it.

Whew! Now I can take some pictures for all those challenges...

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy when I found a list...I was trying to keep a notebook.LOL. Glad someone else is a little more organized than me. Thanks for the visit.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete