Tuesday, April 5, 2011

POTD Day 17 Portrait Redo


Before:

After: I cropped it, messed with the levels and brightness, did a little spot healing and maybe a couple of other little thingies that I don't remember.... 





Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

This was a redo of a portrait for my class... I doctored it up a bit in PS9 and like how it turned out!

Taking the Brownie Troop to the VA Hospital today was so neat. The men LOVED having the girls there! We had the girls recite a poem together and tell a bunch of jokes and hand out hot cocoa and donuts. We met several patients with "personality plus".. The girls made us proud! I have some awesome shots of all the girls and some patients but don't have permission to post online from all the parents so I had to crop... We will be going there again sometime-2 of the men came up and said how much it touched their hearts to have them there, etc... the girls loved knowing that they made someone a little cheerier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment