Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday..but with Words

Do you know what those things are? Chances are, if you don't have little kids, you probably don't. They are "Orbees". They were given to my daughter for her birthday by a friend (who will be receiving one of those 10,000 bead jewelry making kits in return!)... anyway, they start off as these little granules and you soak them in water for whatever amount of time and they turn into these gelatinous marble sized thingies that have no real purpose. My daughter had 3 friends spend the night last night and they made a bunch of these this morning for fun-they are sort of cool looking and they don't get loose like I thought they would when they first came into the house. So...l they are colorful and with my new mad skills in manual mode, I snapped this. The vase has no texture so the texture you see on it are the orbee reflections. Cool huh? I know it isn't perfecto..maybe I will try again during daylight hours..... Entering Rachel's challenge!!!







and then, she {snapped}

2 comments: