Saturday, June 4, 2011

POTD Day 67: Too funny not to share....

I took my dog to doggie daycare yesterday to be groomed and spend the night since we were going to be home late and he needed a "session of freshin'" (ha! I just made that up!) so off he went.. We went to pick up our sweet poochie this morning and the scene there just cracks me up everytime. It is a daycare for small dogs only and they don't kennel them but let them just go free around the house (with some adaptations for a gazillion dogs of course). There are toys and beds and furniture ALL FOR THE DOGS. So scope this out... don't forget to notice the pug in the windowsill and of course our friend who is JUMPING repeatedly to greet us and the other random dogs laying wherever... I LOVE it and our skittish guy can just chillax while he is there so it is good for him to go once in awhile. Note: I know that this is the second POTD posting today.. I wanted to post this picture and since I didn't post one yesterday (and remember I did not say POTD for 365 IN A ROW), here it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment