Friday, October 7, 2011

POTD Day 177: Stylin' Students..

I think I have a thing about shoes. I love them! This kid comes in with Converse that match whatever color outfit she has on that day. I told her that I wanted to photograph all of them before the year is over!  Here is the first one. 

The students were all meeting in small groups around the room so I took my BGC and snapped away. I love the nails and the shoes and the body language. I could have photoshopped out the dirty shoe bottom but I want to show reality! :)

I just liked the design of her hair.

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing the style of your kids! Gotta see what my kids are going to be wanting here over the next few years! =P Fun captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures. they are styling.. I have shoes like the first picture :P

    ReplyDelete