Tuesday, December 20, 2011

POTD Day 225, 226 and 227: Hats Off!!!

Oh my-what potential this had... today at school, we have a wonderful tradition of having a Christmas Sing along (Holiday Singalong..excuse me..). My class thought it would be fun to dress up a smidge. Many wore Santa or Elf hats.. at the end of the day, and we are talking three minutes before the dismissal bell will ring for kids to be out of school for two weeks, I asked the ones with hats to help me with a photo... I kneeled down with my BGC facing up toward the sky. I had the kids throw their hats into the air and then SNAP... It was a fun idea and they were crazy with energy, etc...  FUN time with these nice kidlets... Have a great break to any kidlets reading this.. and anyone else who is reading it as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment