Monday, October 8, 2012

POTD Day 9: Spider Web Unity

The kids in the 'hood were saying that there was a "way big spider web" on the other side of the neighborhood. Then, I see an FB post on the neighborhood page complimenting whoever did the big spider web. It is sooo cool... 4 houses mounted a corner of the rope web and created a spider web in the intersection-so that you drive under it if you go by there. I had to photograph it...once to show what the heck  I am talking about and once for artistic purposes. I am proposing a zipline on our side of the neighborhood, between houses/across streets-a zipline for skeletons and ghosts, etc.. PS-I think that I did hear that they plan to put a spider on the web at some point!



1 comment:

  1. Totally great idea! I used to have a zip line from our upstairs windows to the bb hoop with a life-size witch on it. I think she's in the attic if you want her. All this AND the Biebs. You are Super Mom!

    ReplyDelete