Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July Dogs....


Here is SCOUT. She is first since she is the oldest. I am told that she is a little crotchety but she has been nothing but sweet to me. I liked this shot best in B and W since she blended with the floors when it was in color. Sweet old girl....

Buddy is relatively new to the Henderson Family... He is part lab and I think part Great Dane??? Anyway, you can see him almost anytime he is outside sitting in this spot just LOOKING. I found out that he is just watching for birds. He is a big love....



"Sexy Rexy"... he is a big boy and quite fluffy. If you pay him five bucks, he will go behind your couch to collect any dust back there... hahaha. He is a sweet and social one as well!

Piper-I don't know Piper very well yet.. she was sporting a Thundershirt and sitting right by her owner's side. Here she is enjoying some pets...


No comments:

Post a Comment