Saturday, February 26, 2011

REALLY helpful stuff to start a blog....

A very easy to follow and thorough list of things to do to get your blog up and running....

http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-get-your-blog-off-ground.html


Lots of screenshots of how to add components to your blog, manage privacy, etc.. I actually fiddled my way through blogger and figured some of this out but this would have saved a lot of time had I found this earlier and there is still a lot that I can inocorporate from this site.

http://www.blogguidebook.com/2010/04/blogging-for-newbies.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi! Great to see your blog and your new hobby! I've been blogging for awhile now, but just with my point & shoot, and mostly just to keep family and friends up with the latest on our kids. Feel free to check it out: olydoyles.blogspot.com

    Also, my sister-in-law (an elementary teacher like you!) is a camera buff and has become an increasingly serious photographer. She's got a great blog and website you might be interested in:
    theperrysofwestseattle.blogspot.com
    "My True Light" photography.

    Glad to see you're doing so well! Take care. Andrea

    ReplyDelete