Monday, July 18, 2011

POTD Day 107: Feeling Funky...

It was just one of those days where I was just sort of "funky". I do much better with more structure (as in, when school is in session OR when I create structure for myself in the summer). Today, I looked forward to doing whatever... Julia played all day with the neighbor kids and I got a lot of work done on more than one project. I even laid in the hammock for a spell and read. I was not inspired at all to take pictures today. I must go on a field trip tomorrow since I feel like I have photographed every nook and cranny of our house and yard! My goal tomorrow is to find something interesting to shoot... For today's POTD, I walked out on my back porch and took a shot of the lovely sunset. I have been reading more and more about exposure, etc.. and wanted to try for a sillouette type shot where the tree was black and the sky was just gorgeous. I added KKvintage texture to it and used a multiply adjustment. Goodnight friends-tomorrow is a new day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment